So apparently I can’t just cram my books on shelves to keep them out of my way, I have to STYLE the darn shelves as well. STYLE THEM???? Like I don’t have any time left after reading everything I can get my hands on anyway? I have to style shelves? Oh, the humanity.
Image from here, one of my favorite places:
From Here: The Friday Five Blog
1. What would you do if a random stranger gave you a bouquet of roses?
Say thank you? “Why are you giving me flowers? Do you want something? Did you mistake me for someone else?” Maybe
2. What is the most commonly used color in your house?
Green. A room feels blah if there’s no green.
3. What color is your favorite t-shirt?
4. If you could go back in time, what time would you live in and where would you live?
I might like to go back before Europeans came to America and live as an Indian (I’m part Amerindian, anyway), just to see what it’s like to live in tune with nature, and without clocks.
5. If you could have any ONE thing in the entire world (not including money) what would it be?
The ability to give humanity a brain. We really need one.
PS. THE ELEVATOR IS FIXED. WOO HOO!!!!
PSS I made the image. Well, I added text to the image, let me put it that way. 🙂
Tonight’s The Big Bang Theory with Will Wheaton was one of the better episodes lately. He is really funny.
Also, I saw an ad that implied that I could become a King or Queen (my choice, I think) if I only bought their car. Unfortunately, I was so awed by how easy it is to become royalty, I forgot to notice exactly which car it was. Oh, well.