Haven’t done this in a while.
1. Do you like smiling? I really do
2. Would you call yourself a happy or solemn individual? Happy
3. What was that last thing that made you smile or laugh? Kitten video on Tumblr
4. Do you believe that laughter is the best medicine? It’s not as good as pain meds that actually work, but it’s a close second.
5. Are you smiling now? It’s weird, but as soon as I read this question, yes, I am smiling. Why it makes me smile, I don’t know.
Been great weather. Really great. Best summer ever, so far. Went out Wednesday to Whole Foods, had fun, massive pain yesterday, with leftover pain today, but better. If I could conquer pain, I could conquer anything. I am missing my Traci mightily. See texted that she may come over this afternoon, but we’ll see how that goes. I’ve said, it is very hard to go back to your old work as anyone other than someone who worked there. The transition from work place to friend’s house is a difficult one. I’ve had other homemakers who promised to stay friends, but there’s a psychological thing there that is really hard to get past. But anyway. Hoping to Get Things Done today. Called maintenance, too, because the sink sprayer has been busted for well over a year, and the bathroom light finally gave up limping on and just gave it up altogether. As far as fixing the frig so the freezer actually works (It maintains a steady 15 degrees F right now.) and changing the central air filters, well, I seriously doubt that’s ever going to happen. Please somebody, find me a decent, affordable place to live, and come and move me. Please?