Finally, one that’s not too lame.
1. What would you do if you won the lottery?
I’ve always wanted to just walk down the street and hand cash to random people and keep walking. I would definitely do that. Pay the bills of everyone behind me in line. Give money to people who need it, not charities that may use most of it for ‘overhead’. Pay for someone’s college education. I would also buy a small house with a yard so I could have a garden, hire a personal chef, hire a housekeeper to keep things clean, and someone to drive me where I need/want to go so I wouldn’t always have to ask a friend. Guess I’d have to buy a car, too, then. I’d like to make a positive difference in the world, if I could.
2. What era do you wish you had lived in?
Anyone where the world didn’t seem to be on it’s last legs and people at least seemed to have some humanity, compassion, and common sense left in them.
3. What kind of robot would you want? A fun one.
4. What would you outsource if you could? If by outsource, you mean get someone else to do it, then cooking, cleaning, all those things that are hard for me with having a chronic illness.
5. What superpower do you wish you had? I really have no idea. Flying, maybe. Is that considered a superpower?