Haven’t done this in awhile.
1. What are your feelings about winter?—-I love winter. It’s autumn, winter, spring, and summer, in that order. Summer is hot and sticky. No.
2. What is your go-to drink in the winter? (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)—-Viking Thaw. Good hot chocolate, Gosling’s Bermuda Black Rum, and whipped cream. Also, hot coffee, but that’s a year-round thing.
3. What are your favorite things about the winter?—-Snow, followed by snow. After that, I like a little snow.
4. How do you deal with the wintry blues?—-Lights. Lots of lights. I have tiny little grain-of-rice lights surrounding my windows, too, which make me smile every time I turn them on.
5. What are your least favorite things about the winter?—Day after day of gray without any snow to show for it.
This is them at night, and that’s ice glittering in the trees across the street. From January 20th, when we were in the deep freeze.
This is today, in daylight.